Monday, February 22, 2010

Skate Park Birthday Cakes Girlfriend's Birthday?

Girlfriend's birthday? - skate park birthday cakes

I live in San Francisco.

17. My girlfriend is the anniversary, we both have 17 students a good present for them, but you do not know what I do for the day.

I thought of hitting a movie that you want in the morning after the ice after skating with the times, then down to the beach north to grab some good Italian food, but the seats are by the n 'reception is not I'm sure when you might need reservations, and then go (downtown or Ghirardelli Square), take an ice cream and eat on the beach or park.

I want somethign special significance because on my birthday to be done, she went through the issuance of stocks, shipping is a cake, and get all my friends to eat together, and some other finegs.

Did you have additions or suggestions about what to do? Basically, something to eat, try love, and new things is always fun, not only problem of the car is, therefore, was either on foot or by bus there.

The question is, anywhere we can with semi casual (no Tux or nothing to go) in Nice, dining fun that it can really do?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment